31/08/2026

Hot New Song : Chapalu - I Will Find You


Artist/Band: Chapalu  
Title: I Will Find You  
Style: Pop Rock, Indie Rock  
Year: 2026

Chapalu just released "I Will Find You" as the lead track from the debut EP Clockwork Reverie, written by Catherine Thomas from Drogheda and featuring vocals from Virginia Richardson.  
Richardson’s voice arrives strong and steady, rising with clear force through the verses and hitting the chorus with real intensity. The music builds atmospheric layers of guitar and rhythm that carry a dark, urgent drive inspired by classic indie sounds. 
Lyrics paint bold pictures of collapsing skies, shifting ground and heavy rain while repeating the firm promise “I will find you,” turning devotion into a steady anchor. 
Production by Iain Mahanty keeps everything polished yet raw, balancing wide cinematic space with tight emotional focus recorded across Ireland and London.  The track moves with purpose and energy, delivering an anthemic indie statement that holds both darkness and hope in equal measure. 
This strong debut single marks Chapalu as an artist ready to make a lasting mark. Excellent !!!

Links: