12/08/2026

Hot New Song : Intaluks - Who Am I Now


Artist/Band: Intaluks  
Title: Who Am I Now 
Style: Trance, AI  
Year: 2026

This track from INTALUKS hits hard with its honest look at losing yourself after everything shifts. The male vocals carry real weight, full of feeling as they push through the questions about who you become when life forces a total reset. 
Emotional piano lines sit right at the center, steady and clear, while the cinematic production builds layers of atmosphere that pull you deeper without any flashy festival drops.It starts in a darker space, then steadily climbs toward hope as the strength to rebuild takes shape. 
The storytelling stays meaningful the whole way, focused on that personal transformation and quiet resilience. Modern sound design keeps everything polished yet warm, letting the melody and vocals breathe.I love how it prioritizes genuine emotion over trends. 
"Who Am I Now" connects on a human level and rewards repeated listens. A strong, thoughtful release that stands out in melodic trance.

Links: